Hello pet parents!
I'm Michele (23) and I would love to help care for your pet (s). I've always loved and cared for animals since my family owned a shelter for many years. I have experience in raising dogs, cats, horses and rabbits, to name a few. I recently moved to Germany to live with my boyfriend and work abroad. I am a Pricing Coordinator for a local company so my schedule is flexible.
- I feel comfortable giving medication to your dog or cat. My family dog had a bad thyroid, so I had to give him daily medication.
- Since I'm in Bogenhausen, I‘m near walking trails and homes, which is perfect if your pet loves a good walk (30 minutes - 1 hour depending on your pet)
- I can be reached at any time of the day while watching your pet. Short-term or sudden emergencies are not a problem
- I’m available to spend time at your home with your pet for up to 1 hour to play, feed, and cuddle (in the morning or evening as I work outside of the home on most working days)
- I currently don’t have any pets, which is why I joined this service
I love all animals and would like to help care for your pet. (:
More about me:
I was raised in a zoo. My step-mom and dad live on an animal shelter where we fostered, aided, and adopted a variety of indoor and outdoor pets. I have experience with administering medication (both oral and injections). In addition, I grew up with a beloved dog named Spotlight who had a bad thyroid and so I had to give him oral medication daily.
I also owned horses and donkeys for over 15 years so i am familiar with grooming, tending to, and feeding large animals. I have a deep love for all types of pets which stems from my upbringing.
I am still settling into Germany and would love to be around animals more. I'm planning on bringing my cat, Cass, to Munich next year so that he can enjoy this new country as much as I do.
Thank you, Michele. I have two very sweet but complicated cats due to age and illness. Michele assuaged my concerns of leaving the cats and having someone else give medication (a first for me!) by sharing her background and experience. My girls liked Michele from the first moment she met them. I received regular updates from each visit including photos. Best of all is when I arrived home, both cats were really relaxed, and bonus! the area around the litter box was tidy.
Vielen Danke für die tolle Betreuung von unseren zwei Katzen 🙂 Ich werde Sie bestimmt wieder mal buchen!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!