Hello, dear Pawshake community,
My name is Nelly and I am an expat living in Dusseldorf. I am working from home as a content writer and editor for online magazines and manage my own working schedule so I have plenty of time for pet and home sitting.
I am a huge animal lover and a vegetarian, and I had some amazing cats and dogs in my house since birth.
Since I became a remote worker, I have been doing a lot of pet sitting for both cats and dogs around the Netherlands and Germany. Unfortunately due to my travels, I cannot have a pet myself, so this is a great opportunity to spend time with some lovely animals! I love both dogs and cats (although cats are my favorite) so I will gladly watch both. I believe that life is so much nicer when there is a pet in it :)
In terms of services, I walk dogs anywhere between 30 min to 1 hour, whichever will be agreed upon. I'm okay with dogs of any size and breed.
I pet sit at the owner's home, either as a day visit or a stayover or at my apartment. Occasionally, I can also pet sit in other towns (with a public transportation contribution).
If I am taking care of your pet I will give regular updates and send multiple photos of your pet, so that you know your pet is well cared for and happy. I will stay for 40-60 minutes per visit, or even longer if needed.
I'm happy to help with plants, mail, packages, opening the door for cleaners or handymen, etc.
Due to my schedule, I only accept requests that are not more than 1 month in advance. Last-minute requests are very welcome! :)
* When sending a request, please state your address in cases of day visits, dog walking, etc (so I could check the commute), and in cases of boarding and daycare - please specify the exact times of drop-off and pick-up.
* 20% discount applies for house sitting and boarding of cats
* Standby would be considered a regular booking
* Please be aware of the cancelation policy
* Prices may vary when there is a special service needed that isn't listed on the website - such as "babysitting" dogs at the owners' house or extended doggy daycare
* Doggy daycare is 7 hours
* Boarding is 24 hours
* Boarding - I prefer pets that are mature, don't damage furniture or belongings, and do not require 24/7 care so I could maintain my regular everyday schedule. In any other case, there will be additional costs
If you have any kind questions, please feel free to contact me :)
We had Nelly stay at our house and look after Kenzo while we were away for 3 weeks, and she did an outstanding job!
We arrived back to a very happy and content cat (as fussy as he is), healthy plants (even with some new additions :)) and an overall sparkling house.
Communication was great and we never felt like we had to worry about anything at all.
Nelly really did go above and beyond, and we would definitely call on her again!
100% recommended! 😀
Nelly is terrific. We have used her for several trips for watching our older dog! Each time, we come home to a happy dog and that says everything!! Highly recommend Nelly!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!