I'm Camilla, I'm an Italian student, I'm 22 and I'm in Hamburg to study.
I am used to living in a house full of life thanks to my dog (a Golden Retriever) and my 2 cats, who, having moved alone, I miss a lot. For this reason I would like to take care of your puppies, because I love animals and I miss mine very much.
I know very well the general care of dogs and cats thanks to my experience, I am able to give medications, to provide safety and comfort for our cute friends and of course a lot of fun and love, with lots of cuddling! :)
Unfortunately I don't have the possibility to bring pets to my home, however I am ready to visit your home, take your pet for a walk, visit your pet even several times a day and other options we can discuss about.
My services include:
- Dog walking (30-90 min. depending on the breed and physical condition of the dog)
- Haussitting (I can either stay at your home to take care of your pet during the day or during the night after a certain level of knowledge)
- Daily visits (1 or 2 visits per day)
- Feed your pets (according to your instructions)
- Medications administration
- Take care, play with them and pamper them, with cuddles and lot of love!
My availability is very flexible as I study and I only have one minijob, so I can organize my days very freely.
Being able to take care of your pet only in your home, I promise to treat your home as if it were mine, respecting all your things and the neighbors, and to leave it as clean as I found it. Also I believe it is best for the pet to be in their own home having their bed, food and toys around.
I also speak German but not so good, so I think talking in English is better, especially for organization and important things.
For any questions feel free to contact me.
I hope to see you soon!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!