Hello, I'm Aneta and I've been working as a pet sitter since 2012. I've learned that the most important in pet sitting and dog walking is an individual approach, understanding and respect for favorite activities and habits of your dog or cat - that's how I work.
Every animal is unique and special so I always adapt my care to your pet's character, temperament and individual needs.
I am also a certified dog trainer of British Center of Applied Pet Ethology (COAPE)
How I can help you:
- for all dogs breeds, types, age and sizes
- the distance of walk and other outdoor activities suitable to dog's needs
- visiting parks and playing with other dogs if needed
- "educational walk" - a walk with dog training
- for cats, dogs and other pets
- always at your home
- duration and frequency of pet care suitable to pet's needs
- long-term hourly care
- day care (on weekends)
- feeding, grooming, playing, administration of drugs, minor medical procedures.
I would be happy to meet your pet!
Aneta was super punctual with her communication! We felt we could rely on her to check on our cats.
Aneta was the perfect sitter for our cat while we were away on vacation. Our cat can be picky about his people but he warmed up to her immediately. She did everything exactly as agreed upon and certainly made the time easier for our little Lu. Would certainly hire her services again in the future.
senior pet care
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!