I'm Evelyn, a copywriter and animal lover living in Prenzlauer Berg. I grew up with pets and have 4 rescue cats back in London. One has FIV and stays indoors, while the others came either as young cats or were initially semi-feral. Cats are quite simply the best, in my opinion.
In Berlin, I own a standard goldendoodle. I'm a strong believer in positive reinforcement with a calm and consistent leadership. As a result, my dog is well behaved, crate trained, knows many commands and is willing to please. He loves and is loved!
I know how important peace of mind is when it comes to your furry family member/s. I will treat your friend as well as I treat my own. I read and respond to animal body language well and work with nervous animals with the utmost care and patience.
I work full time, but often work from home and can be available in the mornings, evenings and weekends. Money isn't an incentive for me - I genuinely love animals. Additionally, I have chosen to donate a percentage of what I earn to an animal charity.
What I can offer:
- 45 minute+ walks which involve both mental and physical stimulation like catching ball, hide and seek etc (or slower pace for older dogs)
- pet sitting and overnight care, which involves reward-based training, chilled music and plenty of time to relax
- companionship and care for your pet; cleaning litter trays; giving food and water; administering flea and worm treatments, if needed; and plenty of strokes.
- My apartment is 72 sq metres, clean, quiet, safe, and has a HUGE fenced garden. I live with my partner who grew up with a golden retriever.
- Happy to tailor things to you, so please ask. On weekends, your dog can enjoy the same routine as my dog: exercise, cuddles, chews, play etc.
Disclaimer: it is important that your dog likes other dogs, as they will hang out with mine. For cats, don't worry - my dog will never be let inside your apartment or go anywhere near your cat/s. I know how terrified my own cats are of dogs.
Evelyn was great to my kitty and I would definitely trust her again. She also helped me in an emergency situation and I will be forever grateful!
- puppy training
- cat behaviour
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!