Our names are Matthew and Rachael and we are two Australians living in Munich! We are both working full-time in healthcare and financial services respectfully, however we are both able to work from home should we plan ahead and the calendar permits. This means that we are very willing and excited to have your furry loved ones with us for short stays! We are both very active and love the outdoors. We live right next to the Isar, which means we can take your dogs for a walk in the beautiful nature - on or off the leash and maybe even a swim, at your perference :). We live in a big apartment, with lots of space and a fairly large balcony (safely enclosed), although we do prefer to take the animals out for excercise at least twice a day.
We know how much your best friend (big or small!) means to you, as we have both grown up with dogs and other pets our whole lives. This is the biggest thing we miss about home, our dogs, Chelsea (poodle X), Indy (poodle X) and Finn (Hungarian Vizsla), and we would love to help look after your pets as if they were our own. We are playful, love cuddles but can also be gentle and patient with new puppies or old souls.
We offer various services and are flexible to suit your needs. We are also happy to meet you and your pets before booking any services to make you feel more comfortable, as we know that leaving your pet with someone new can be a little stressful (as we have had these same experiences with with our own pets back in Aus). We would love to help take care of your furry friend and we are committed to making the experience as stress-free and comforting as possible. Looking forward to meeting you!
Really amazing people. Both Matthew and Rachael are very kind and you immediately get the impression how much they love dogs. Archie was very relaxed and you could see he had a great time with them, plus they kept me updated with fotos of Archie. I definitely recommend them and I will for sure contact them in the future!
Matthew took a great care of my 5-month old husky puppy, Aska. Aska was super comfortable and relaxed from the moment I left her with Matthew. I got a regular updates and many cute pics of Aska enjoying with him :) I definitely recommend Matthew, and would be happy to leave Aska with him again!
- Can provide up to 1 hour long dog walks or alternatively 2 slightly smaller walks per day, if preffered. I guess it all depends on the energy and appropriate exercise for your pet :)
- We will be able to spend early mornings and all all evening/night minding the pets during the week. Naturally we can spend the entire weekend with your pets - and the odd cafe should he or she like this type of little adventure!
- Our home is a big spacious 85sqm, void of any harmful objects/household goods. We also have a big safe balcony, which is well inclosed as you can see in the photo's.
- It is just my partner and I living here.
- Guest pets can sleep in their bed, in the best suited part of the house depending on what they are used to. We are more than comforable having their set up in our bedroom.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!